Leather Belt - Unisex - Handmade & hand stitched to order - Custom size and design..
Timeless, unique, everyday wear.
100% Handmade & Hand Stitched by myself (Nixy Hewitt) @ Alchemy Leatherworks.
- Choose from Chocolate, Chestnut, Black, Burnt Tan or Brandy coloured 3.0mm to 3.8mm thick leather Italian full grain leather (it has not been corrected in any way, it shows natural growth lines, veins, and occasionally small scars.. although care is taken to select the best sections of the hide. It is full of character, it ages beautifully, developing it's own unique patina with time and use! Please see last photo for colour samples).
- Comes with 1 x Rainbow stitched fixed strap keep and 1 x "floating" moveable rainbow stitched strap keep that you can position perfectly, wherever is best for you! Can be stitched in other colours upon request.
- Selection of buckles, Cast Brass / Cast Brass Nickel Plated or Stainless Steel.
- Choose your own width between 3/4 inch and 1 1/2 inches!
- Let me know your measurement! Custom sized.. measure as existing belt from just inside the edge of the buckle, where the prong sits, to the most used hole, this will be your centre hole, and I can make 3, 5 or 7 holes to adjust as required.
- Hand stitched using 1mm thick rainbow or brown waxed thread (rot resistant and very strong!) Can be stitched in other colours upon request.
- Pointed or rounded end?! You decide!
- Thread it through your trousers starting with your left side first, leaving the excess strap on your left too? Please let me know, as I emboss my logo accordingly. (Usually hidden under excess strap!).
Custom, bespoke, unique & made to last... my aim is to change the throw away nature that many people have, by offering something that suits each of you as an individual, that will stay with you on your own alchemical journey, and will last a lifetime with the right amount of love and care..
Delivery times can take between 1 to 2 weeks, depending on stock and requirements. If you require your belt urgently please contact me to confirm likely dispatch date beforehand.
I look forward to hearing from you, please also see my other items, or get in contact about custom orders..